The most comprehensive program to guide you through effectively clearing SIBO, healing the gut and enjoying all foods again… bloat-free!
Beat the Bloat Academy is the only SIBO program of its kind that not only shows you exactly how to effectively clear SIBO with my step by step framework -- but how to keep bloat from coming back while confidently rocking your skinny jeans and enjoying your favorite foods again!
Before I tell you all about how this life-changing program, nod your head if this sounds like you…
- Have you had stomach issues for as long as you can remember? Were you brushed off and told it was “just” IBS only to find out later on that it was a bacterial overgrowth called SIBO?
- Do you wake up in the morning feeling fine, but by the end of the day you look pregnant with bloat and have to unzip your pants after dinner?
- Does your bloat and IBS/SIBO symptoms make you cancel plans because you’re too uncomfortable to go out or scared that you’ll have to make an excuse to leave?
- Are you afraid of food? Do you feel like no matter what you eat you get bloated, constipated, or have to run to the toilet?
- Does your bloat and IBS/SIBO symptoms make you feel “gross” and get in the way of being intimate with your spouse?
- Have you tried numerous diets to control bloat only to feel minimal relief that doesn't last?
And the advice to just “stress less”, “eat more fiber”, and rely on life-long medication has gotten you nowhere…
Beat the Bloat Academy is for you!
Whether you’ve recently been diagnosed with SIBO or you’ve treated it before, chances are you’re at a loss for what to do next. Googling "how to get rid of SIBO" has taken you down so many rabbit holes that now you’re more overwhelmed, exhausted and confused than when you began.
Instead of more information overload, Beat the Bloat academy walks you step by step through my proven framework to clear SIBO, expand your diet to include favorite foods again, improve sleep, skin, energy and ultimately beat the bloat for good so you can regain your life back!
By the end of this program,
you will have…
- Nailed down your food triggers and expanded your diet to include favorite foods again without bloat (no more cancelling dinner plans!)
- Developed new lifestyle habits that not only support digestion but also help you slow down and rediscover what brings you joy!
- Eradicated overgrowing bacteria in the small intestine (SIBO) using a tailored, professional-grade supplement protocol so that you can finally eat without fear and wear those skinny jeans again!
- Uncovered your individual root cause(s) of SIBO and mapped out how to address it with the most up to date research
- Mastered the mindset strategies needed to remain focused and optimistic through every step of the gut-healing process
- Overcome food fear by strategically reintroducing food in a way that feels safe, structured and achievable (no more randomly adding foods only to experience symptoms flare up!)
- Assembled a toolbox of strategies to effectively deal with symptoms if they ever do come back
- Repaired your microbiome by rebuilding and regrowing what we do want so that your digestion can thrive long term!
- Jillian K.
"I suffered from severe constipation and reflux for my entire life. Before beginning the program I had been on a PPI for more than 10 years to manage the reflux and had implemented what I thought was a low-FODMAP diet to manage the constipation. Last fall, I decided that it was time to finally address my physical health. After completing the program, my symptoms are nearly gone and my digestion is better than I can ever remember. I'm off of the PPI and having regular healthy bowel movements every day. In addition to identifying and treating SIBO, Rachel helped me identify and address lifestyle issues that were contributing to my symptoms. I am confident that have the tools and support that I need to manage any future issues that come up. Thank you, Rachel! Your support has been life changing and I am so grateful for your help."
- Stephanie W.
Join Beat the Bloat Academy Today!
(Limited to 50 Students)
3 Monthly Payments of
A One-Time Payment of
I can’t describe how incredible it feels to finish a meal without looking 6 months pregnant or having to curl up in the fetal position afterward to ease the pain. If you’re suffering, I highly recommend that you reach out to Rachel. Feeling this way is not normal and she can help you fix it!
- Olivia L.
The Beat the Bloat program has seriously changed my life! I'm proud to say that I will be sending an email to my GI doctor that I no longer need a follow-up visit. Rachel's program really works and I wouldn't have wanted to spend the last three months any other way!!
- Sami C.
- Carson R.
Beat the Bloat Academy:
Design your SIBO Protocol
Did you know that your whole body’s health begins in the gut? When something is off with digestion, our whole body can be affected (yes, that fatigue and brain fog is a gut problem too!). Like a check engine light going off in our car, certain symptoms are indicators that we need to pop the hood so to speak and make some adjustments.
In week one, we’re popping the hood! You’ll get super clear on how digestion is supposed to work and what your symptoms are trying to tell you. After making your self-assessment, you’ll have the confidence and clarity you need to tailor your SIBO protocol to your needs.
Now that you’ve assessed the situation, it's time to design your SIBO protocol! This isn’t as scary as it sounds, and I walk you through every step so that you know exactly what supplements to order, where to buy it (no matter where you live), how to take it and how long. I give you my proven strategies for eradicating SIBO while also taking into account your whole body because everyone knows one size does not fit all!
After you’ve successfully put together your SIBO protocol, I’ll walk you through stage one of the low-FODMAP diet with a little SIBO twist so that you can feel confident making adjustments to your diet while seeing symptoms subside.
Week 1 Highlights:
- Gain a deep understanding of how digestion works and what your symptoms are trying to tell you
- Build a tailored, custom-made SIBO eradication protocol based on your symptoms and the specific type of SIBO you have with confidence and clarity.
- Nail your nutrition to set your gut up for healing while giving you the symptom relief you’ve been waiting for.
Nothing more frustrating and confusing with IBS and SIBO than figuring out what to eat.
In week two, I’ll clear all that up for you so that you can begin to approach food with joy and excitement instead of fear. I’ll show you how to build your plates using the diet resources in week one so that you’re enjoying a variety of food that is least likely to trigger bloat and inflammation and thus help to repair your trust with food and your body.
First, we’ll dig deeper into what it means to have a balanced plate, how to reign in sugar cravings and how to plan your meals throughout the day to minimize bloat. You’ll gain the tools and resources you need to feel confident in the kitchen so that answering the question: “what should I cook tonight?” is going to be oh so simple!
Lastly, you’ll learn what to look out for if you’re not experiencing symptom relief (i.e histamines, non-FODMAP triggers, salicylates, and more) and how to use and interpret your food log so that you can gain valuable insight into how you respond to specific foods.
Week 2 Highlights:
- Learn how to eat to support SIBO recovery Rebuild your relationship with food by making informed adjustments to
- Learn how to go out to eat with confidence
- Learn how to use a food log and how to identify potential non-FODMAP triggers
Bloat Free Lifestyle
You may have experienced that food isn’t the only thing that impacts our bloat and SIBO symptoms (pandemic stress, anyone??). Conversation around food tends to take center stage when it comes to SIBO, but it's only one piece of the puzzle -- how we respond to stressors, our mindset, our beliefs, our sleep, exercise and more all play a crucial role in helping us beat the bloat for good.
Which is why in week three, you’ll explore what it means to tackle SIBO holistically (and why its so crucial). You’ll learn exactly how different areas of your life may be holding you back from beating the bloat and how to strategically align your lifestyle to support your gut healing for long term relief. If this isn’t your first rodeo with SIBO, its likely that these areas weren’t touched on!
To wrap it all up, you’ll get a look at my in-depth guide to supporting detoxification so that you can minimize any “die-off” reactions with your SIBO protocol. By the end of this week you’ll have all the tools you need to tackle SIBO in the most effective way possible!
Week 3 Highlights:
- Understand the practical ways that you can adjust your lifestyle to support SIBO clearance and overall gut health
- Strengthen your mindset and develop new beliefs so that you can move away from self-sabotage into alignment with your gut goals
- Create a plan to support detoxification so that you can avoid or dramatically reduce the dreaded Herxheimer reaction (die-off) with your SIBO protocol.
Identify the Roots
Now that you’re well on your way to beating SIBO, it’s time to get clearer on why you got SIBO in the first place so you can prevent it from coming back (trust me, I’ve been there and it’s no fun).
I’ll guide you as you put on your investigative hat through your own health and symptom history. You’ll also have access to my in-depth questionnaires and comprehensive resource guides so that you can easily pinpoint your major causes and follow it up with a strategic action plan to address or resolve them.
This week empowers you with the keys to break free from SIBO once and for all (this is the key that often gets missed with doctors). You’ll not only walk away with a greater appreciation for your body, but also a deeper understanding of how you can support it so that you can stay SIBO free for the long run.
Week 4 Highlights:
- Access all the resources you need to get clear on what caused your SIBO (no more guessing!)
- Dive into the essentials for preventing relapse. Learn what digestive processes need to be strengthened and how.
- Develop a root cause action plan so that you know exactly what to do to keep SIBO from coming back
Close the Gates & Re-Introduce
So much of our focus is on the small intestine when we’re rebalancing our gut bacteria, but if you’ve been on restrictive diets for a while, have taken multiple rounds of antibiotics, or if your diet has been less than optimal with not much variety, our large intestine will need some TLC before we can truly beat the bloat for good.
In week 5 you’ll learn how to re-introduce FODMAPs in a strategic way -- and if that makes you cringe a little, don’t worry we talk about overcoming food fear too! As you follow this step by step process to introduce FODMAPs, you’ll begin to notice you can tolerate more foods than before which will give you the confidence to branch out.
From there you’ll learn how to repair your gut lining after damage caused by SIBO, how to rebalance your large intestine microbiome, and how to restore and maintain proper gut motility.
Lastly, you’ll assess where you’re at with your symptoms and when to consider a SIBO re-test so that you can feel confident moving into the healing stage.
Week 5 Highlights:
- Follow a step by step plan to re-introduce FODMAPs in a way that feels safe and empowering
- Learn how to repair the gut lining, rebalance gut bacteria and restore motility as phase two of your SIBO recovery
- Understand whether you need to re-test for SIBO and when to do it
Re-test & Troubleshoot
You don’t know if you have stubborn SIBO until you get to the end. While it may feel defeating, it doesn’t mean you’re a lost cause. I would know, because I had stubborn SIBO. In week 6, I walk you through the most advanced research we have on tough cases of SIBO and what to consider going forward. I’ll answer your burning questions on what to do if SIBO is gone but you’re still bloated or what to do if SIBO isn’t completely gone after one round.
This week serves as your insurance that if you’ve “tried everything”, there are still options for you in order to reach the light at the end of the tunnel. You’ll learn about further testing options and the most common issues that hold people back along with comprehensive resources to work through these issues.
Lastly, you’ll get an inside look at how to use an elemental diet as your last approach when herbal and antibiotic therapies don’t work. Rest assured that most people will not need this section, but if you do you’ll be immensely grateful.
Week 6 Highlights:
- Understand what stubborn SIBO is, how to identify it and what lab tests should be considered for next steps
- Learn the most up to date research on how to address the most common underlying causes of tough SIBO cases
- Get an inside look on using the elemental diet as a last resort for tough cases
Grow & Protect the Garden
You’ve come all this way! It’s time to celebrate the life-changing results you’ve experienced by clearing SIBO and getting to the root cause, but first let's get clear on how to maintain this amazing feeling long term. In week seven, you’ll first understand what it takes to maintain a healthy digestive system and what your best “diet” is going forward.
Then, you’ll be equipped with the knowledge of what to do if you have to go on antibiotics again in the future and how to protect your microbiome.
Next, I’ll walk you through the key pillars to rebuilding your life with purpose and intentionality (because chances are, old life rhythms won’t serve you now that you’re bloat free!) In the end, you’ll have zero doubts about your ability to build and maintain a thriving life while preventing SIBO relapse!
Week 7 Highlights:
- Get clear on how to maintain your digestive health long term
- Understand what tools you have if you have to take antibiotics or medications in the future
- Use purpose and intentionality to rebuild a life you love (now that IBS/SIBO no longer controls it)!
When you enroll during this special limited time period, you’ll get:
Beat The Bloat Academy:
The self paced and community-based course to beat SIBO and heal your gut.
(A $1,997 Value)
7 Implementation Modules
That show you literally EVERYTHING you need to do to successfully beat SIBO and keep it gone so that you can feel confident in your body while you enjoy all foods again!
Unlimited 6 months accessTo all course material, including video lessons, audio files, PDF downloads, and transcripts
Complete step-by-step guideThat walks you through curating your own SIBO protocol with a whole-body emphasis
Next level diet & lifestyle strategiesTo optimize digestion, increase energy and heal the gut for long term bloat relief!
You’ll be given access to one module per week (except for the implementation weeks) -- so that you have ample time to dive into the lessons and take action BEFORE moving onto the next.
I do this to protect your time, attention, and focus while sparing you from the intense overwhelm that stops most would-be beat the bloat babes in their tracks.
Plus These Bonuses to Help You Generate Unstoppable Momentum (and keep it) Right until You Beat the Bloat for Good!
Live Q&A Session
10 Weeks of Live Q&A Sessions inside the private Beat the Bloat Academy for VIP members only. Get unstuck in a matter of minutes and maintain your momentum right through till the end.
(A $997 Value)
What You’ll Get:
- 10 weeks of live Q&A sessions to make sure you get your biggest questions answered and can move toward gut health with more clarity and confidence
- A highly supportive private Facebook community with fellow students to build your confidence and sense of community through the SIBO-eradication process
- A safe space to overcome isolate and constantly refill your motivation tank by connecting with other beat the bloat babes who “get” the journey and are here to help you cross that finish line.
SIBO Nutrition Side-Kick
6 Week SIBO Meal Plan and Recipe Ebook
(A $197 Value)
What You’ll Get:
- When you enroll in Beat the Bloat Academy, you’ll get access to 6-weeks worth of SIBO safe recipes to last you through the WHOLE elimination phase!
- This Ebook is perfect for you if you’re looking for quick, simple and delicious recipes that you can trust will be friendly for your gut while satisfying everyone’s taste (no more cooking separate meals for husband and kids)!
- For you busy babes, the meal plan and grocery guide will help save you time and brain space by guiding you through what to buy, prep and cook ahead of time so that you’re not scrambling for something to eat on those busy days!
SIBO Test Workshop
How to Order and Interpret your own SIBO test Workshop
(A $297 Value)
What You’ll Get:
- If you suspect you have SIBO but haven’t tested yet and still want to get in on this limited time offer, this workshop is for you! I will guide you through how to order your own test (no matter where you live), how to properly prepare and perform the test and finally how to correctly interpret your results.
- Participate in the program risk-free for 14 days while you test and get your results back!
When you add it all up, thats a total real-world value of
But I'm thrilled to offer all of this to you TODAY at the most affordable price of...
(Limited to 50 Students)
3 Monthly Payments of
A One-Time Payment of
Plus, You’ll be backed by a Risk-Free 14-day Guarantee
Let me say this upfront.
Beat the Bloat Academy is the most comprehensive, step-by-step implementation program for women who are ready and COMMITTED to beating the bloat for good.
Now here’s the kicker:
By the end of these 14 days, you’ll have received access to the first two weeks of lessons, the SIBO protocol builder, the SIBO Interpretation Workshop, the Live Q&A sessions and the Private Facebook Group (VIP only).
Meaning, you’ll have already tested out the course and had time to decide whether or not to fully commit to yourself and your bloat freedom… or step away.
If you don’t feel 100% committed to your beat the bloat journey (and confident in your ability to do the work), simply reach out, show me you tried, and I’ll refund your investment. Full details here >>>
Burning Q’s your fellow Beat the Bloat Babes asked before grabbing their access:
I’m feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the things I’m going to need to learn and execute inside this program. Are you sure I can do this?
What is the difference between the Independent Study and VIP Program?
Will Rachel be available and accessible to answer questions if I get stuck?
How much can I expect to spend on supplements throughout the program?
Will I be able to address the root cause of my SIBO in this course?
How do I know what SIBO supplements to buy and where to buy them from?
How much time will it take to get through the lessons each week?
I’ve been through SIBO protocols before that didn’t work, how will this course be different?
I’m not sure yet if I have SIBO, can I still sign up for the course?
Will this course tackle candida overgrowth and large intestine dysbiosis as well?
Are you ready to beat the bloat for good?
(Limited to 50 Students)
3 Monthly Payments of
A One-Time Payment of
Still thinking about it?
You should give Beat the Bloat Academy a 14 day risk-free shot if you can relate to any of the following:
You want your life back...like..really badly.
- Whether you’re dealing with constipation, diarrhea, gas, bloat, reflux, nausea, acne, brain fog, fatigue, you name it, you’re fully aware that these symptoms are stealing your freedom and robbing you of living your best life.
- More importantly, you’d prefer not to spend the rest of your life making excuses and saying “no” to the activities and people you love because you’re afraid of how your body will react to the food/drinks/stress/routine change/etc.
- That’s why you’re motivated beyond measure to invest the next few months in taking proven actionable steps toward beating the bloat for good and by doing so, change the trajectory of the rest of your life.
You’re so tired of wasting time and money on medications and supplements that don’t work and don’t solve the root cause of your problems.
- You acknowledge that NOT investing in Beat the Bloat Academy is costing you way more than $697 in the long run. Doctors will continue to dish out expensive medications with no long-term solution. Ads will continue to push trendy bloat-free supplements backed by empty promises. Google will continue to suck you in with countless articles until you’re overloaded with information and no clear next steps.
- You’re ready to commit to a real solution that will take you step by step through a proven framework in the fastest and most affordable way possible.
You’re desperate to “feel normal” again!
- Whether it’s the feeling of being “that” person at the restaurant who has to make countless modifications, or it's the feeling that you can’t leave your house out of fear that you might have a flare up… you’re ready to put those feelings in your rear view mirror so that you can get back to living life NORMALLY!
- You are ready to put in the work to make some diet and lifestyle changes so that you can finally experience the relief and “normalcy” that you’re craving. And the best part, you know that once you’ve addressed your SIBO and gotten to the root cause of your symptoms, you’ll be able to order anything off the menu while you wear your normal sized clothes, without worrying about the closest restroom, or whether embarrassing gas will escape! You’ll not only be living life normally… you’ll be living life to the fullest -- you’ll be thriving, my friend.
I personally cannot wait to guide you over these next 10 weeks…
Addressing SIBO and beating the bloat has literally changed my life.
I’ve experienced first hand what it felt like to transition from being controlled by my bloat and IBS symptoms day in and day out, to finally beating the bloat for good when I realized that SIBO was the cause of my symptoms and I took action to address it.
I went from having so many food restrictions that made eating out impossible, to being able to order anything I wanted. I went from hiding behind baggy clothes 24/7 to finally wearing my “skinny” clothes without fearing whether I’d blow up by the end of the night. I went from feeling miserably bloated and constipated on vacation to feeling confident, energized and excited with daily bowel movements and a bloat-free belly!
More than anything else, I want to share that with you today...
If you’re ready to beat the bloat for good so that you can finally take back control of your life, you owe it to yourself to at least take a risk-free plunge to see what life looks like on the other side of IBS/SIBO.
To experience firsthand the freedom that beating the bloat provides -- and to take real, actionable steps to transform your life so that you can go out to eat without having to scour the menu beforehand, wear your favorite figure-flattering clothes without fearing the 6 months pregnant looking bloat at night, say yes to social occasions without having to come up with an excuse to stay home due to a flare --- it's completely priceless.
Should you choose to accept my invitation, I personally guarantee that these next 10 weeks will be completely and utterly life changing for you!
I look forward to meeting you personally inside Beat the Bloat Academy.
Join me inside the Beat the Bloat Academy!
(Limited to 50 Students)